Monday, February 23, 2015

It's about time...







I have heard about these "blob" things--apparently you write about inane things, post insignificant pictures and basically document your so-called life.  And you do it somewhat frequently and regularly.  Or not, if you are me.  I haven't really written this year, which sounds worse than it is since it is still only February.  Still, it's not my best streak of blogging.

I have often wondered why I blog or don't--do I do it when I am happy and things are going well or do I write and take more pictures when things aren't as bright and rosy.  The answer is yes.  I re-read several years of blogs, and I found that both the good and the bad parts of my life have inspired me.  With that said, what has been going on that caused this two-plus month hole in my blob?

And the answer is that I have no idea.  Even with nagging from my very small reader base,  something in me has resisted.  Whatever.  The dam has been broken.  Here you go.  A brief update and some inconsequential photos, with a promise of more and better to come.

The pictures are white, probably reflecting my world.  I took pictures of white things mainly because I haven't figured out how to take pictures of cold.  School was canceled twice last week because of cold last week, and as I write this, my phone notes that it is -26.  I'll work on figuring that out.

No comments: