Wednesday, June 10, 2015

I'm just saying...


As always, I advocate for the best camera you can afford and the perfect tool/camera for the task at hand.  I have a few good cameras but as usual, the best camera ever is the one that you have with you.

I just got home, and found swallow-tail butterflies (no doubt that someone will correct me if I mis-identified this creature) all over my lilac.  My trusty i-phone 6+ did just fine for a spur of the moment shot.

I am in Traverse City for a liberal arts meeting for the next two days.  You that saying "liberal arts deans" is the same as saying "PARTY!!!" right?  No one ever believes me when I say that and I just don't get why.  I suspect that my minister friends aren't believed when they say the same thing about annual conference.  Whatever.  We will have fun in own liberal arts way...

No comments: