Monday, June 20, 2011

Beach




I got a new camera today--I don't know--when some people have a less than a stellar day/week they go shopping or buy shoes or eat. I buy cameras. It's one way to explain why I probably have 50 cameras and I just suspect that I will buy more in the future. At least I am satisfied with a $3.00 camera and I do share those older cameras that have become, well, old to me.

It's a pretty cool camera, and way smarter than me, which is mostly a good thing. It will take one picture but it pretends it took two photos, one in color and one in black and white. Fun. I am not sure I exactly pushed its capabilities today, but I had to try it out, no matter the day/week. Now, if I can figure out how long I need to let a box of wine breathe, I will be all set for the night.

No comments: