Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Not much, how about you?













It feels weird to write a longer message than a text, but that has been how my week has gone.  Maybe it was appropriate because I haven't had much to say, nor do I now.

Dinner (for one, of course and alas) was good.  Sorry to my "vegi-vore" friends, but here was the menu.

Broiled lamb chops with a fresh, home made carmelized onion marmalade
Small Yukon Gold potatoes with fresh herbs and Irish butter
Grilled green beans with freshly squeezed olive oil, hand-harvested pine nuts and and sea salt from Nepal--or maybe they were just from a bag and there was no salt, 'cause it is bad for you.
A decent Cab with carmal, coffee and Himalayan huckleberry undertones, or maybe it was just a decent new Cab in a screw top bottle

Still, better than a #6 special and McDonalds, though I am more of a #5 kind of guy.

The pictures shouldn't exactly need a caption

No comments: