Saturday, February 7, 2009

Foggy...

I was up early in the fog today, and I saw this wonderful alley.  All it needed was someone walking on the other end.  I waited and as they say, good things come to those who wait!  Not high art, but it captured the mood of the early morning.

It is difficult for me sometimes to know how to use this blog.  Is it a journal of my life?  Is it a sketch book of what I see and of what I am doing?  How much of me should be or is in this, or is the goal of this just to be.  Just to be.   I hate the phrase, "it is what it is" as those words basically ended a pretty good friendship, but I don't know what else to say.  This is what it is, and like I just told someone today, it is a multi-faceted mirror that shows different views to different people.  I see me in it, I see me with those who shape my life, and others see me in different light in this silly blog.  It is fun for me, and lets me show little bits and pieces of my life.  Some will see big things, others little things, and still others not much at all.  That is OK--it is what it is, and that's OK.

No comments: