Friday, December 18, 2009

Winter, and it's official!



Hmmm...winter in the Midwest--absolutely beautiful and absolutely, well, cold!. Several mornings were double digits below zero. But great skies. The vertical was one early morning, the horizontal sky was a front moving in at sunset.

The third photo is of me (really) getting used to the cold and the Midwest. And I will get to do a lot more of this because as of this afternoon, it is official. I am gainfully employed again, this time as a dean of Liberal Studies/General Studies at St. Cloud Technical College. That is St. Cloud MINNESOTA! Great job, very nice people, and I am very excited about the position. Thank you to all of you who were supportive and helpful these past few months--I really appreciate all your support and help to get me to this point.

I will be moving to Minnesota by 2/1/10. Stay tuned for more about these changes.

Oh, the photo of me is Staff Photo by John Lindrud. And just so you know, I am sure that it is just the coat that makes me look like the Pillsbury Doughboy.

No comments: