Sunday, February 14, 2010

Wine rack worries...



So I went to Ikea, and one of the things I really wanted to buy was a wine rack of some sort. I accomplished this goal but was VERY disappointed to find out that it is virtually worthless for wine. It doesn't hold wine at all!!! I have no idea where I will find a wine wrack that will work...

Keep an eye on the vase--I will reference that in a bit...

Actually, wine is but one difference here--suffice it to say that the only sushi place is really a live bait shop and the liquor stores are somewhat lacking in Washington State Walter Clore wines. There are more "flavored" wines than shiraz's with a nice lingering oak and blackberry aftertaste. And for the being next to the cheesheads from Wisconsin, their cheese selection is a bit lacking. But I have not been to all the grocery stores in town, and there are actually quite a few. Hope lives, for now.

Hey, like the wall paper? I don't. It will soon be all gone and the walls scrubbed and painted a nice, well, painted a nice anything that isn't this wall paper.

No comments: