Sunday, March 14, 2010

my home











It is late, but I want to post some photos of my space and home.
  • The living room with all its overstuffed comfy furniture
  • My small but growing Modern Library book collection. I once had more than 300 of them, but am starting again and have about 25. Any of you who have Modern Library books with the dust jackets with the price of less than $2.00 on original jacket, let me know! This is my new collecting passion...
  • My bedroom with the great bed and warm comforters
  • The dining room with the piano that came with the place
  • The kitchen
  • I live probably two or three blocks at most from the river, the Mississippi River. The ice is going out on the river. I drive past it every day on my way to work on the 1.5 mile drive, so I am sure that you will see more of this
I think that this all is a huge improvement, and I am starting to enjoy my home. There is still lots more to do, but this will work out. I will write more soon...

No comments: