Sunday, February 10, 2013

It is a blizzard!!!





So it's not New Haven CT with its three feet of snow, but there is significant snow falling in St Cloud.  Normally I would stray off the beaten path a bit more than this, but after a very dicy drive home from the store, less than a mile away, I decided I was done driving for today.  I came in, put on a hat and found a camera laying around and went back outside to find a photo as close to home as possible.  By the time I got back close to my car, probably 30 minutes tops, there was an inch of fresh snow on my recently clean car window.  It has slowed a bit, but it is still kind of wintery out there.

Hey, who cares?  One week from today I will be in Florida, sipping tropical-type drinks and eating mahi-mahi.  Well, probably not that, but I will be warmer.  I have tickets to two spring training games and plans for at least some beach time.

No comments: