Friday, January 24, 2014

Prague, Part 2

I am not sure when all of these were taken…as I reassemble my files, some of the dates became jumbled.  I think a lot of these were taken in 2004 or 2006, a few years before the advent of this blog.  What is interesting is that I have several versions of most of these photos, from raw photos to finished photos.  I find that as I edit these photos now, I tweak/adjust these photos very differently now than I did 7-8 years ago.  The technology has changed but not all that much but my aesthetic taste, if it actually exists, has changed.  I crop tighter and want simpler lines and less complicated colors.

Of course all these are for sale!  $125 for a 16x20-ish canvas print.  More for larger sizes.  And as always, comments are welcome

Next up are photos from Ireland…
















No comments: