Monday, May 12, 2014

Life lines...



I am moving, and that always leaves time for reflection (and a bit of laughing).  I have worked at a lot of places in the last 20-some years of my academic professional life.  I have saved as many of my identification cards as I could from over the years.  I think I am missing a few, but these are pretty funny.  The question is whether or not if you knew me in 1991, would you recognize me in 2014?  Sadly enough, you probably would.

So let's go back.  If you knew me in 1966 through 1978, would you recognize me now?  I think the first picture is from kindergarten and the last is from my junior year--I will spare you the pain of my senior photo.  Still, I also apologize for the haircuts.  Unfortunately, I basically have the same haircut today, but I think I have a better bowl for a goal.

All-in-all, good fun.  I have way too many old photos and a scanner--watch out!

No comments: