Monday, May 20, 2013

By any name...






In some ways this is silly.  I have a ton of work to do, my office is  barely an office but a cube with a sort of door, And,  I am getting tagged for not having things done, things that I can't even find.  I got home at 6, went for a run of sorts, ate leftover fried rice, and began to look at my disaster of a house.  I honestly don't know where to start.  As my friend often says, "living the dream, eh?"  Who knew or would suspect that I live such a life of glamour?

So I picked up a camera, mostly to avoid doing anything else.  And you know, once you have a camera in your hands, you have to take a photo or two.  I know I mentioned about taking pictures of actual people type things, but there weren't any of those things around my castle.  There were flowers, however.  Still.  Again.

So roses, take two.

No comments: