Sunday, June 9, 2013

OK







OK, I know.  More flowers.  Just shut up and look.  If you don't enjoy or take advantage of what is front of you, you might not enjoy much at all, right?  On the other hand, you shouldn't settle, either.  If you want something other than flowers, volunteer to be a model or send it suggestions or something.  You can't just say no to what I do all the time and complain about more flowers.

That said, they are pretty.  I am sitting here watching them in the fading light while I wait for my slow roasted garlic/rosemary lamb roast to, well, roast.  Geez the house smells good. With it is corn on the cob and broccoli.  I don't know if that is a balanced meal, but I didn't have to unwrap it or reheat it.  My apologies to the vegans and vegetarians who might read this, but this is amounting to comfort food.

I'll need the nutrition.    This week will be crazy busy, with our version of A/R days at SCTCC.  I suspect that there should be about 100+ new LAS students each day.  Good for us, but it should pretty much test/tax the new advising system.   That is good.  Change is good, but no one ever said change is easy.  Too bad everyone will be so tired at the end of the day--everyone will be wanting or needing a glass of wine.

Of course if that was all that there was to do...there is staffing and other dean type stuff, and, of course, I have to move (again) this week.  Yay!!!

No comments: