Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunset, sunrise







Though it is a Sunday and I could have slept til when ever, I was up at 6AM, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.  Not sure why but I think it stemmed from my very restless night.  It was one of those nights where you destroy your bed by tossing and turning.  Maybe it was the scallops that I ate last night for dinner.

One benefit of being an early riser is that you do see a lot more sunrises.  This was at the same lake I was at a few days ago, but Mother Nature or whichever higher deity was a bit more subtle today.  The sunrise today looked more like a Turner painting of the Thames, though I am not sure if that simile could be possible.  The photos look soft and out of focus but it was the mist/fog rising off the lake on this cool late summer morning.  These were taken with a point and shoot--this photography thing isn't that hard.  Again, click to make larger.

The clouds above the tree were last night's sunset.

No comments: