Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas color

It's Christmas day and I am wishing all (like there are millions) of those who might be reading or looking at my blog,  Merry Christmas to you and yours.  I hope that your day and the season is what you wish it to be.

Today was a quiet day.  I went for a drive today, and looked hard for color in my world.  I mentioned this in an earlier post that unexpected color could some times make your day.  I did not find today an exception to that rule.  It is difficult sometimes to celebrate a holiday alone, even after some significant experience doing just that.  I am not sure why that is.  But no matter.  Soon it won't be the holiday.

My wish to the friends and family who do read this is that you all find the unexpected color in your worlds and celebrate it.  Merry Christmas, and enjoy your day.



1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.