Monday, January 19, 2009

The end of the walk


The walk, metaphorically, ended at sunset tonight, a sunset which featured this incredible band of yellow sky over the San Juan Islands.  I don't have any clue as to what the week will bring, either with the weather or with other stuff.  It is comforting to know that there probably will be other sunsets though, right?  Kind of a sad day, but I looked for something to smile at or about, as someone told me to do.  And you know what?  I found it.

I know someone at work who has just an incredible office, filled with art.  It is bright, and the art ranges from kid's class projects to what some would call "real art."  I have thought about doing something like that with photos in my office.  I do have a few photos hanging, but nothing significant.  So, I guess that this is my wall. For what it's worth.

No comments: