Monday, February 21, 2011

More snow




St Cloud was hit with another snowstorm yesterday and today. It is Presidents' Day so we didn't have school today, which is good, because I am pretty sure that we would have cancelled school today because of all the snow.

I am less than mobile but I did get out and take a few photos. Let's just say that getting in and out of my car is a bit of an adventure. The final diagnosis was three broken and two or so cracked ribs, plus the soft tissue damage. All that really means is that for the next few weeks, six or so, transitions and coughing and sneezing and all sorts of things that I am discovering everyday will hurt. Hopefully it will hurt less every day, but for right now, it's noticeable.

But who cares? The snow was beautiful. My apologies, of course, to Harry Callahan.

No comments: