Sunday, September 22, 2013

Work day





I worked today, a lot.  I was in the woods at about 8AM and left after 4, so it was a long day.  I did feel for the first time sine I have been up here that I accomplished something.  I found a better spot and cleared quite a bit of space.  It is uneven, though, and I will need to bring in quite a bit of fill but I kind of expected that.  I suspect that everywhere I would have chosen would have required that I spend some quality time with a wheelbarrow and a shovel.

My reward for the progress was a walk on the beach.  The weather was exceptional, and I found this nice beach in nearby Herbster, a small town a little ways away.  I took a little nap on the bench and I found these white rocks along the way.  The red picnic table?  Well, that was just a bonus.

No comments: