Sunday, June 29, 2014

Alive, yep, I am alive



It has been a bit since I wrote...what can I say besides that I have been busy?  I made the last trip for my remaining things, and increasingly my house is becoming a home.  My book cases are ful, clothes (mostly) put away, and my fridge is stocked.  I still need a few things, but it will all come together soon enough.  There is not one unpacked box in my living room (note all that this qualifies--I can't move any place else in the house because of unpacked boxes) and there are mostly pretty good paths through the rest of the house.

It isn't easy.  What does one do with 9 tripods and the corresponding cameras?  I have a whole upstairs which can handle that.  400 photo books?  15 coats?  No problem.  And so it goes.

The attached photos are yet more flowers.  I am sure you are asking if I know any people, and I do, but not well enough to take photos of them.  Besides, these are ok.  I have a macro lens but I have not used it for quite some time.  In this case it really is the best tool for the job  It is amazingly sharp--make sure you click to make the photos larger.

No comments: