Friday, November 21, 2014

Bowling




Tonight was the Eight Annual Faculty-Student Bowling Tournament, and I was a proud member of the "I don't give a split so spare me" team from academic administration.  Consisting of two VPs, a dean, and two spouses, we did moderately awful.  I think it is safe to say that we were hired for skills beyond our bowling talents.  Or at least I hope so.  It was fun, and since it was for the students, it was worth the humiliation.  I averaged almost 103 per game, so I am pretty much ready for the pro circuit!  Well, maybe I will practice a bit more.

The sunset is from the trip down to West Branch which east of most places.  It is a 40 minute drive to the big bowling alley.  The one on town has four lanes.   Tomorrow it is suppose to be in the high 30s and rain, so who knows what fall will bring us for the holiday week.

PS:  Tbe birds pictured in a previous post were American Gold Finches.

No comments: