Sunday, August 3, 2008

Transitions

For those of you who have followed previous blogs of mine, this might be a bit different--those were blogs for a specific purpose--one was for a trip to London, the other for a trip to Prague.  This blog comes at a different time in my life, one with filled with new opportunities and adventures.  It also comes at a time when I need to do a better job and want to do a better job keeping in touch with people, people who are now 2,500 miles away.  The audience is very small, but I hope that it meets this goal.

As hinted at, I am in a transitional phase of my life--I sold most of my "stuff," loaded up my Honda, and moved to Beverly...whoops, it just looked like the Clampett's were moving in my car.  I had a new opportunity be a dean-type person at a community college in Bellingham, WA, so I am moving/moved to there from Findlay, OH.  There are a few places in California further away, but it is a long way from Findlay, as I am often reminded.  New job, new place to live, and a new blog space...there is a certain symmetry.

I am certain of only one thing about this blog--I want it to be, and need it to be interactive, and a tool for communication both ways.  Please comment and share, and do so often.  I recognize that the procedure for doing so is awkward, so feel free to use my email to respond.  It is henry919@mac.com.  Share with me, and this will be a lot more fun for everyone.

No comments: