Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall leaves, etc








Today was a hard day, for some reason. I was working, applying for jobs and grading tests, and by 5PM I was more than a little stir crazy. Light was fading, but the sky had broken and the sun was out for the first time. By the time I made it out, I had but moments of light left. I drove to Memorial Park a small park within a 20 minute walk, but I didn't have that much light left.

These are not amazing and probably not worth saving or anything like that. But these reminded me of what I did for a living for so long. On a slow news day, or on the way to a ball game or another assignment, I would always be looking for an enterprise or feature (0r, if you were an evil editor, a "filler") photo. I have taken countless photos of fall color like these few shots. It was fun to revisit that part of my life, and remember all this. And, to remember that I wasn't all that bad at this.

No comments: