Saturday, January 30, 2010

Home





I am home. Well, to be honest, right now it is more the place where I will live as it will take a bit to make it "home," but that will happen. Right now, I face a completely empty cavern of an apartment, and I don't even have a chair or anything. I am loafing at a local hotel until I at least get a bed, but it won't be too long. I will rattle around a bit--the apartment is nearly 3,000 square feet, so it won't be decorated immediately. But then again, no place of my own has ever really been decorated, so the bar is pretty low--I ain't no Martha Stewart!

The trip here was nearly perfect with great weather for January and while I was getting a bit tired of my own company by the end, no one had to fear that crazy guy in the Fit. I wish I would have taken more pictures along the way but I had good skies today. The sunrise was on the way to my car as I left this morning. The big tree was in far western North Dakota. The "Big Sky" photo was not in Montana, but in central North Dakota.

No comments: