Friday, September 4, 2009

Harbor light






I have begun on the paths that most unemployed people take, and started on the mounds of paper work that you have to fill out to share in the state's largess. I couldn't file the paperwork yet as I am technically on vacation the rest of this week, but Tuesday I will make it all official.

In my first two days of unemployment, I have cleaned my house, a normal thing for most, but as some who know me will attest, not a common event for. I mean, really cleaned, like scrubbed floors and everything. I have even mostly unpacked the stuff from my office, and have two new bookcases brimming with books. Gol, the excitement!!! Don't know what I will do to top these highlights. Where can it go from here?

Tonight I went to a happy hour on the Bay, for cheap food and beer, and for a bit of time to sit and relax. After the meal, I wandered all along the harbor, enjoying the evening and the light. Above are a few photos of the harbor light.

No comments: