Thursday, July 28, 2011

the best camera ever...



People often ask me, "what's the best camera ever?" or "what camera should I buy?" If I can get away with it, I will say, "I don't know" or "it depends on what you are looking for."

What I should tell them is the absolute best camera ever is the one that I have with me, providing it has a memory card, of course. My best camera today? My phone. All my cameras that might have done a better job weren't there, so I used the best one, the one in my pocket.

This also shows that sometimes just turning around and looking at things differently can change your whole perspective. We all should do that now and then, even when you are forced to do it by someone smacking you up side the head.

Oh, the custard filled, chocolate frosted long john that I felt I owed the bakery to buy because I took a picture of their sign was pretty good, too.

No comments: