Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Two years



So partly because I have been fairly reflective lately and mostly because I am both unsure of what I want to take pictures of and I haven't had the time to devote to that I need to move forward, I am posting these two "repeat" photos. What is interesting is that I took the mountain shot almost exactly two years ago, and the sunrise photo exactly a year ago.

I think it kind of interesting to see where I was and what I was doing in the past. Perhaps it is the historian in me, or that is just human nature. I don't think that these particular days in the past or even today are milestone days, but you can't help but think of all that has changed, for better or for worse, in this time. It makes me wish I had better Iphoto records, but three years ago I used a different program and computer. I will have to think where I was then...

But for now, it isn't always that bad to look at a photo or a moment in time again.

No comments: