Sunday, July 31, 2011

Best camera, part two






I should be almost to Madison right now, but plans change. Of course they do. Last night's dinner turned out to be a personal disaster. There must be a rule against mixing crab cakes and walleye, and if there isn't, there apparently should be. Let's just say I spent a very sleepless night and earned way too little sleep to ever drive 750 miles in one stretch, which I would have had to do. And unless I rented a motorhome with full "facilities" I don't think the trip would have worked out. How is that for far too much information? Sorry.

But it allowed me to find a picture with my best camera.

It also allowed me to update on my blog from yesterday. The day started out great, and continued in that vein...I got to have ice cream with a friend who is starting out her modeling career. She allowed me to take some photos for her portfolio, and I didn't even have to do all the wash or deal with bath time afterwards.

No comments: