Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Spring flowers








I was outside working in my yard for a few hours tonight--my lawn has several low spots that become puddles and mosquito love hotels when it rains and I wanted to fill them in and plant some grass.  It was good to work outside, and it was nice realize that I will be out there working again quite soon.  After the rains we have had, I will need to mow within the next few days.

I was struck at how many flowers that are already poking their pretty little heads up.  I know there will be more but I wasn't here at this time of the year last year, so I never saw these spring flowers.  Who knew I had daffodils?  Or these other flower type things?  I scattered $50 worth of other flower seeds so I am hopeful that there will be more, but this is a good start.  I look forward to more.

As always, click to see larger photos...

No comments: