Saturday, March 8, 2014

Abu Dhabi Day

Well, most of a day.  After delays, contrary information etc, I did make it to my first destination  It is just a really long flight that was made a bit longer by extra time in an airport or two.  No matter, I am here.  Actually the flight wasn't that bad--I had an empty seat next to me so I slept some, and the movies were far better than the norm.  I caught up on my Oscar films and saw Gravity, Twelve Years a Slave, Nebraska and then Frozen.  Hey, Idebede whats-her-name won, didn't she?  I just couldn't remember what John said her name was.

Tomorrow I do have a day to wonder and wander.  I want to see the Grand Mosque, and a market--I hear the camel market is interesting.    Who knows?  Then later tomorrow night, it is on to Dhaka and then Chittagong.  But since right now I am not sure when it actually is, I am calling it a night.  Or a day.  Whatever

No comments: