Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Last morning in Chittagong



I am up early and packing and getting ready for another day of interviews.  I finish up at about 2:00 and then travel to the airport to begin the trip back.  I leave from Chittagong so it is Chittagong-Dhaka-Abu Dhabi-Chicago-Minneapolis. 21 hours of flight time plus other fun time in an airport or two.  I might have an hour or two for a bit of sight-seeing before my flight but I am not sure--it will be a busy day.

The sunrise was wonderful and I really have had a great trip.  I was once told to never ever just take or even look at a position just for its location, but always consider the people you would be working for, and I can see the wisdom in that.  People here are fantastic.  All parties  will have much to consider in the next few weeks.

No comments: