Thursday, March 13, 2014

Progress of sorts...

I feel like I updated this today, but actually I am not sure when it was.  The progress is that I am in the US, which of course is the first step.  My flight from JFK to Chicago is delayed some undetermined time--who knows, but they promise me that I will get to Chicago sometime before midnight.  It might have worked better if it was earlier as my flight from Chicago MSP will have left several hours before I get there.  Oh well.  The nice folks at United rebooked me for 7 AM flight.  One more drag--a night in an airport, though a few more hours in an airport one way or another can't matter that all that much.  So by your clock time, I think I left Chittagong at 5AM on Wednesday.  A staff member from the college was flying just ahead of me and she experienced many of the same challenges.  Her response was let's use another airline for college travel...

This will allow me to be back by noon, which is good because I have an interview at 12:30 and one at 3:00.  That should be fun and I hope I will be at my best.

I am whining but really I am being silly.  First, all of this really is an adventure.  It isn't a bad thing to say, sorry, I am tired because I was just in Bangladesh.This is an incredibly exciting time in my life, and I am learning a lot about myself and other people and colleges.  Who can really complain about having choices?


No comments: