Sunday, April 20, 2014

One more...



I am at the airport waiting for a flight to Dallas and taking advantage of the free internet.  On the way here, I drove along the Rio Grande Gorge and saw these rafters.  The water was pretty calm, but there was some white water--it still seemed early in the season.  Brr.  I guess rafting is one more reason to go back to New Mexico.

Tomorrow will not be a fun day.  While I am leaving today, my keys decided to stay here.  For the first time since I have carried keys, probably 35-40 years, I have lost them.  As I really looked at my bag I see that the key clip broke or was broken and when I opened the bag they fell out somewhere along the way.  Sigh.  It could be worse--if I was working I would have had master keys, and if you lose those it is your job.  See, it is great to be unemployed!  I am not worried about my house but how do I get a new car key?  Just call the local Nissan dealer and say, hey, can you help?  A locksmith?  Who knows.  See, there are always new learning experiences!  Yay!


No comments: