Friday, September 28, 2012

I found a penny

Metaphorically, of course.  I am soon boarding a flight to Detroit and then on to London, and was buying a last minute Kindle book for the long ride.  My email "beeped" and despite my reluctance to check my email this soon into the trip, I clicked on the button.

And read this from someone who did not sign their name:

It sounds like you need a little good cheer:
Remember the following by Eleanor Roosevelt: "Yesteday is history, tomorrow is mystery. Today is a gift." Enjoy this gift of today and getting to travel to places that you want....also remember that we study our history to avoid making the same mistakes twice, do that and things will work out fine for you! You are also being a little too hard on yourself...You ARE an amazing person and there are many of us who would not be who we are today if it were not for some of the influence you had on/in our lives. 

I am blessed beyond belief.  And most of all, I need to remember that.  Today.  A blogger or photographer or anyone who does something in public wonders if anyone reads what you write or watches what you do.  It is heartwarming and means so much sometimes to know that you are noticed.  Even if you don't know who they are.  Thank you.

Best to all of you.

No comments: